Announcing Royal Caribbean 2013/14 Australasian Summer Programme
Choose among 14 distinctive itineraries aboard Voyager of the Seas, returning for a second and extended season, and the recently revitalised Radiance of the Seas and Rhapsody of the Seas. In total, the three ships will offer 54 sailings calling at beautiful Australian, New Zealand and South Pacific ports, with departures from September 2013 to April 2014
These exciting new programs are open for sale NOW with attractive Earlybird Savings of up to $1,000 on select sail dates for bookings made by 30 September 2012.
NEW FOR VOYAGER OF THE SEAS:
* A 14 night cruise from Singapore to Sydney on 24 October 2013 which begins with an overnight in Singapore and calls at Kuala Lumpur, Darwin & Brisbane
* A 2 night weekend sampler cruise sailing from Sydney 7 November 2013
* A shorter 11 night itinerary to New Zealand, either 7 December 2013 or 24 January 2014
* A 10 night South Pacific Fiji cruise with more ports in Fiji, sailing 27 February 2014
* A 9 night Tasmania, Victoria & South Australia cruise sailing 4 February 2014 featuring an overnight in Hobart
* Two 14 night sailings which uniquely combine calls to New Caledonia, Fiji and New Zealand, sailing 9 November 2013 or 27 December 2013
NEW FOR RADIANCE OF THE SEAS:
* An 8 night cruise to Queensland departing on Australia Day 26 January 2014 , allowing embarking guests to watch the day’s festivities on the harbour from the open decks
* Two circumnavigations Top End, either 24 October 2013 Sydney to Fremantle or 3 March 2014 Fremantle to Sydney
* 2 night (11 October 2013) and 5 night (26 November 2012) sampler cruises from Sydney
NEW FOR RHAPSODY FO THE SEAS:
* A 15 night Queensland & South Pacific cruise over New Year sailing 28 December 2013 – a first for Royal Caribbean
NEW AMENITIES:With the return of Voyager of the Seas, combined with the revitalizations of Radiance & Rhapsody of the Seas, there’s an abundance of new amenities for passengers to enjoy when sailing within the region. Some of these amenities include the following:
* Johnny Rockets – a 1950s style American Diner
* Portofino – classic Italian fine dining
* The Samba Grill – Brazillian Steakhouse
* Rita’s Cantina – Mexican
* Giovanni’s Table – Italian fine dining
* Izumi – Japanese Restaurant
* Chops Grille – Steakhouse
* Boardwalk Dog-House
* Park Cafe – deli style eatery
* Chef’s Table – exclusive private dining for 14 guests.
* Royal Babies & Tots nursery (aged 6 months to 3 years) will be available on all three ships. This colourful new space is a fully-staffed nursery which will offer parents drop-off options in the daytime and evening (additional fees apply)
* New interactive flat-screen televisions in staterooms
* Diamond and Concierge lounges for Loyalty members
* Wi-Fi throughout the ship on Radiance of the Seas and Rhapsody of the Seas
BIGGER EARLYBIRD SAVINGS!
Royal Caribbean is pleased to offer Earlybird Savings of up to $1,000 off the full brochure fare for 2013/14 season bookings made by 30 September 2012.
Contact Cruise World Holidays today on 1800 175 174 for more information!
And don’t forget.. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are awarded on Cruiseco holidays! Conditions apply.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.
This offer has been listed in Exclusive Offers, Deals of the Week